If you object to any of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement you should not use any of the products or services on this Website and leave immediately.
Who we are
Buysellwatches.co.uk is a trading division of Buy Sell Watches Ltd, Company No. 12936531. Registered Address: Buy Sell Watches Ltd, 286b Chase Road, Southgate, London N14 6HF. Trading address for all letters:
Buy Sell Watches Ltd, Office 8, 25 St. Andrew Street, Hertford SG14 1HZ.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Buy Sell Watches Ltd, Office 8, 25 St. Andrew Street, Hertford SG14 1HZ.
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include;
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and email address, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
- Order History: any quote enquiries or sales submitted by emails, electronic forms, paper forms or telephone conversations whether these are progressed or not. All enquiries and sales will also be recorded on our system.
- We may keep a record of any personal information provided by you in order to carry out suitable anti-fraud checks. We may disclosed this information to a fraud prevention agency.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To develop our offering to provide a better service and a more personalised service.
- To process your order or enquiry to provide a service; The information collected is required to enable us to efficiently process items sent into, or bought from us and to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us. The collected information is also required for our internal records that are governed by regulatory and accounting requirements
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out.
- We may monitor, record, store and use any telephone, email or other communication with you in order to check any instructions given to us, for training purposes, for crime prevention and to improve the quality of our customer service.
- All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
- We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as process payments, processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
- As we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets. In the event that www.buysellwatches.co.uk or Buy Sell Watches Ltd assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
- Where we have legal obligations, information may be shared with governing bodies or law enforcement authorities. Under no circumstances will any personal information be sold, leased or distributed without full consent from our customers, unless we are required to do so by law.
You may withdraw your consent for collection, use and disclosure of details at any time by sending an email to with “Unsubscribe” written in the Subject line.
You have the right to access any information we hold about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. Please request this in writing to Buy Sell Watches Ltd, Office 8, 25 St. Andrew Street, Hertford SG14 1HZ . Should you have reason to believe that any of the information that we hold on file is incorrect, please contact us and we will make any necessary amendments to ensure that the most up-to date and correct information is held.
- Measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site and to provide you with offers that are targeted at your individual interests.
- Recognise you when you return to our site.
You can accept or decline cookies however if you decline them, you may not be able to make use features of the website.
While we take reasonable precautions to safeguard information transmitted between the Site and and/or users, we may be unable to prevent unauthorized access to such information by third parties or inadvertent disclosure of such information. Users acknowledge this risk when communicating with the Site.
Changes to this Policy