Grand Seiko Hi-Beat 36000 Professional Divers 600m SBGH255
Grand Seiko Hi-Beat Divers 600m SBGH255
- High-intensity titanium
- Calibre 9S85 High Beat Movement
- Balance of manufacturer warranty
- 600m Professional Divers
1 in stock
Grand Seiko Hi-Beat Divers SBGH255
This professional diver’s model features Calibre 9S85 which has a precision of +5 to -3 a day. It is built to withstand pressures encountered in saturation diving, down to a depth of 600 meters.
The grooves on the rotating bezel ensure a firm grip even with thick diving gloves. Luminous markers at every ten second point on the dial ensure the legibility on which the safety of the deep sea diver depends.
Every component is built to last, but all divers know that their watch needs regular maintenance, just like every other device on which his or her life may depend. This is why the case, stem and crown are designed for secure servicing and even the bezel has a four-part design that makes for easy disassembly and re-assembly.
The dial is made of pure iron in order to protect the movement from the harmful effects of magnetism. It delivers safe and secure use during diving and, thanks to the lightness of the titanium, every-day usability is also assured.
It has the distinctive clean edges and distortion-free mirror surfaces that only Zaratsu polishing can deliver.
- Case Material : High-intensity titanium
- Glass Material : Sapphire crystal
- Lumi Brite : Lumibrite on hands and indexes
- Case size : Diameter 46.9mm × Thickness 17mm
- The perimeter of Band : 195mm
- Clasp type : Three-fold clasp with secure lock & push button release, solid & slide adjuster
- Calibre no. : 9S85
- Movement Type : Automatic with manual winding
- Power reserve : Approx. 55 hours
- Accuracy : +5 to -3 seconds per day (when static) / +8 to -1 seconds per day (normal usage accuracy)
- Water resistance : 600m / 2000ft for saturation diving
- Magnetic resistance : Reinforced magnetic resistance equipped
- Weight : 174.0 g
Other details / Features :
- 37 jewels
- Case back with lion emblem
- Date display
- Screw case back
- Screw-down crown
- Stop seconds hand function
- Three-fold clasp with secure lock
- As new condition. No signs of use.
- Stamped Warranty Book – August 2020 from UK authorised dealer
- Balance of Manufacturer Warranty
- Grand Seiko Inspection Certificate
- All spare links
- GS Box